This impact performer will be a critical hire as we expand our issues management and capacity-building offerings to clients. The primary function of the Senior Communications Supervisor is to grow existing client relationships, conduct internal and external training, and professionally represent the Company and its clients. He or she will serve the needs of a broad range of clients and industries, requiring a wide variety of marketing communications solutions.
To achieve our company’s vision, we need a great listener, someone who can build strategy from understanding our clients’ business goals, someone who is collaborative and willing to mentor junior team members, write and proof news releases, develop meaningful relationships with the media, and someone who pitches in to consistently deliver excellent work to our clients.
This individual must be comfortable assuming a lead role with a variety of clients and budgets and working with Project Management software. It’s also important to us that this person can communicate with a wide variety of team member behavioral styles across departments.
• Align efforts to grow issues/crisis management, capacity-building seminars& training, and expand Tipping Point corporate strategy around integrated marketing
• Manage mid- to large-sized public relations non-profit, B2B, B2C and marcom accounts; serve as the primary point of contact for clients, partners and vendors
• Clearly understands the role of Paid, Earned, Shared & Owned tactics, applying these marketing principles to client and communicating strategy
• Models and reflects the Tipping Point culture to clients, partners and peers
• Ongoing commitment to growth through professional development and volunteering
• Follow business and media trends and additional trends relevant to clients
• Avidly consume media: participate in the social media space, stay current on client-specific trade and national trends
• Prepare and organize client projections for reporting to internal agency team
• Responds to client requests in a timely manner – within 24 hours
• Executes projects within agreed upon timeline and budget (Scope of Work)
• Solely responsible for managing timesheets and assigning hours appropriately
• Prepares client invoices and vendor POs for assigned book of business following all Tipping Point documented processes and procedures
• Represents agency at industry and client/community functions
• Manage all day-to-day marketing communications and client service needs for book of business
• Establish strong professional relationships with clients
• Proactively communicate with clients regarding strategy, progress, issues and budget
• Run efficient and effective client meetings as appropriate and defined within their Scope of Work for assigned book of business and reports to supervisor regularly on challenges, concerns, growth opportunities, etc.
• Assume responsibility for results and client satisfaction for all accounts in book of business
• Self-sufficient in implementing tactics in support of campaigns for your assigned book of business
• Develop and implement annual client marketing communications plans for book of clients
• Writing, editing, and pitching newsworthy content aimed at promoting client’s brands, increasing/maintaining awareness, and driving traffic
• Integrating client campaigns through paid, earned, shared and owned media channels
• Design and implementation of social media strategy, as needed/required by clients, across all platforms, ensuring strategies align with and support marketing goals and brand voice
• Develop reoccurring, standing reports for activities, accomplishments and results as appropriate and within scope of work for assigned book of business
• Lead for all assigned client related crisis communications strategy, consultation and execution
To apply, please email Erin Foster (email@example.com) with letter of interest and resume.